Sealed pure copper cuff with vintage arabesque design. Limited edition.
Wear history on your wrist with this elegant copper cuff. The roll printed arabesque design is a 100 years original from the Cranston Wire Co in Rhode Island which is now closed.
- Heavy gauge pure copper (1.6mm or 0.64” thick) for a rich and elegant feel.
- The inside of the cuff is sealed with a double coat of durable baked-on sealant so that your wrist won’t turn green.
- The outside of the cuff is patinated to emphasize the vintage design, then hand polished and left natural.
- Formed in a slight convex shape for added comfort.
- 1” wide, 2” 3/8 inside diameter, 1” 1/4 opening. Perfect for a medium 6.5” wrist. Can be slightly adjusted.
- Limited edition available in 2 other designs: poppies and wild flower.
- Handmade in my studio and signed.
- Will come in a gift box.
Easy maintenance. Just buff the outside with a polishing sunshine cloth to remove the tarnish and make it shiny again.