Byzantine bracelet sterling and orange carnelian beads
This classic sterling chain mail bracelet featuring orange carnelian beads looks great by itself or stacked.
- Sterling silver rings weaved in a Byzantine or Etruscan chain mail pattern. Check this blog post to know more about the byzantine weave.
- 5 8mm orange carnelian beads.
- Sterling lobster clasp. The most secure of all clasps.
- The standard bracelet has a total length of 7 1/2 inches to fit medium wrists. It is 1/4” wide, not dainty, not bulky, yet substantial and just right to wear alone or stacked. Can be ordered in small or large.
- 1" extension is convenient for a gift when you are not sure of the size. If you prefer the bracelet without the extension, let me know and I'll remove it for you.
- artist signature tag
How to make sure the size is right for you:
The rule of thumb is to order:
7″ for small wrist,
7 1/2″ for medium wrist (7 1/2″ is the most common size),
8″ for large wrist.
For more precise measuring and calculation, refer to the photo. For this bracelet, I recommend the comfortable fit.
I can adjust the size for you at no extra cost. Just tell me when you place your order (there is a space to type a note for me on the checkout page). If you are not sure, contact me!
Bracelet is ready to ship within 1 or 2 business days.